onsdag den 23. marts 2011

Snooki is my favorite guidette !

Og her er nogle af mine yndlingscitater :) (ja jeg sagde jo jeg var addicted!!)

  • I’m not sure what lobsters eat, but I think they eat like insects or something… so I was gonna feed them worms.
  • What I would love to find is a guido, juicehead with my style who's not a cheater 'cause I'm not gonna go on Match.com again.
  • Snooki: I'm not white. JWOWW: What are you? : Tan.
  • I don’t go tanning tanning anymore because Obama put a 10% tax on tanning. I feel like he did that intentionally for us, like McCain would never put a 10% tax on tanning.. because he is pale and he would probably wanna be tanned.
  • (on fried pickles) This puts pickles on a whole ‘nother level.
  • Eating fried pickles was a life changing experience.
  • You look at me you think I’m like a stuck-up b*tch, but yet, like, veterinarian, like that’s my soul, like I f*ckin’ like, save animals, like that’s what I do.
  • I’m not pissed off that they put pickles under my bed as a joke, but I’m pissed off that Mike and Pauly wasted two pickles.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar